1/21/22

In wisrd I helped finish designing the inside of the frame for the wind tunnel.

The wind tunnel group has created a new design of the internals of the wind tunnel to jam air into a more precise perimeter.

12/02/21

11/25/21

The wind tunnel group has starting constructing the frame of the new design.

11/16/21

I have completed my wisrd inquirer on food and cognitive health.

11/12/21

After testing the wind tunnel group has decided to redesign the wind tunnel for better air flow and a safer design.

11/03/21

I have written evidence of my research on aerodynamics.

10/27/21

The wisrd group has successfully set up all four fans and motors.

10/18/21

The wisrd group has successfully re wired 3/4 fans and motors.

10/09/21

I have began researching fluid dynamics to help the wind tunnel team understanding fluid dynamics and the impacts of an air foil.

10/07/21

I finished recoding the Arduino.

9/28/21

I have started to help re code the Arduino.

9/05/21

The wisrd group has started re wiring the wind tunnel fans.

8/21/21

I joined the Wind tunnel group in hope to help design and code.

10/30/19

So far a salinity, humidity, and temperature sensor have been programed through the Arduino by me. I was able to program these by following simple instructions from my partner Nick and Arduino interaction page. In the near future I hope to have a life feedback from all three sensors running through the wifi router by ethernet cable.

11/14/19

After doing my part on the Arduino I have passed over the rest of the project to my classmate Nick a much more experienced coder. I have taken up the task to 3d design a case for the Arduino on blender which will be 3d printed. currently i’m learning about blender and watching tutorials.

12/13/19

The hydroponics group is doing very well and have sucesfully wired water pumps to flow water throughout the tubes where the plants will grow.

12/17/19

Currently I have become farmiliar with blender and am extremely close to finishing my case for the Arduino.